Wednesday, January 9, 2013

9 months!

My 9 month old has been keeping me on my toes. Connor is constantly on the move unless he is sleeping! He is into everything and I can barely keep up. My parents got him a walker and he loves zooming around the house in it. He bumps into the wall and furniture constantly and just laughs his head off! He loves to clap when you ask him too. He is no longer in an infant car seat, which makes me sad. He is just so big now. He LOVES all food, whether its his baby food, baby finger foods, or some of our food he loves it all. He is like a garbage disposal. I feel like he is always hungry, but that is because he is just so mobile.
We celebrated our first Thanksgiving with Sean's dad and had a great time. We got our house ready for Connor's first Christmas, which we also celebrated with Sean's dad and our best friend/Connor's other uncle, Karim. Connor got a ton of stuff and we had to make our game room, officially Connor's playroom. He has enjoyed all the toys, but still rather play with things he's not supposed to. Why is that? It is so annoying, we can not leave anything on the floor or in reach of his little hands. Poor Chloe, her food and water dishes are up off the floor until Connor goes to bed. A few ornaments off the tree were broken. My cell phone charged was almost completely destroyed. I feel like I have a puppy, I am constantly saying, "Connor, no!" That will probably be his first word, no!
In between Thanksgiving and Christmas my parents came to visit. We had a great time and Connor was again, super spoiled. I am so looking forward to my parents moving here eventually, I hate being so far from them, I miss them constantly.
Starting in his 10th month, I have to give up napping with my baby. Pretty much daily I have had Connor napping cuddled up with me, and I usually sleep too. He is starting to be too dependent on me, so I have to make the transition. He sleeps fine in his crib at night, but not at nap time. We also have to transition him away from bottles by 1 year. So sad how fast this is all going by!

No comments:

Post a Comment